Last update: 1/12/2021
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Use & Copyright
All content included or available on this Site, including the design of the Site, the text, graphics, interfaces, their selection and arrangements are the property of the Site and / or third parties, protected by intellectual property rights. Visitors, users or members declare, understand and admit that they will not use the information and materials protected by copyright except for the purpose of using the Site and in accordance with the conditions of this document. You are solely responsible for all your work in connection with the services of the Site.
You may use the Site only for personal and / or business purposes. Unless you own or control the relevant rights to the material / content, you must not:
- Reissue, modify or copy the material on the Site, including republishing it on another website
- Sell, rent or sub-license materials from the Site
- Exploit materials on our Site for commercial purposes
- Redistribute the material on the Site, unless otherwise stated
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the content
- Transfer content to another person or “mirror” the content of the Site from any other server.
Any unauthorized use of the Site or any information posted on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those mentioned above, without the prior written permission of a Site administrator, is strictly prohibited!
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to the Site, certain areas of the Site and / or the functionalities of the Site. For example, we may suspend access to the Site during maintenance, server maintenance, or when updating the Site. You may not obstruct or prevent, or attempt to obstruct or prevent, any of the measures restricting access to the Site.
You understand that all advertisements, articles, messages, texts, files, images, photos, videos, audio files or other materials (“Content”) posted, transmitted through or connected to the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content is native. You are fully responsible for each individual Content that you post, email or make available in any way through the Site. Also, if you request the assistance of an administrator to post Content, or if you consent to an administrator posting Content on your behalf, either in writing or orally, or you do not inform an administrator about Content that belongs to you and should be removed, you are responsible for that Content. We will not be responsible or liable for the Content or accuracy of the materials posted by you or any other user or member of the Site. You agree that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise unacceptable. The team reserves the right to control such Content and to ensure that it is permanently remedied or removed. You agree that the team does not pre-examine, preview or approve the Content, but will have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to refuse, delete or modify any Content available on the Site, for the violation of the Terms or any another reason.
In order to use the Site and its services, it is necessary to display and maintain an adequate, careful and respectful online conduct, in order to create and preserve an open and balanced social-community space. In this regard, you agree NOT to post, NOT to email or NOT to provide content that is:
- defamatory, illegal, obscene, offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, harmful to minors in any way, invasive of one’s privacy or in any other way unacceptable
- pornographic or depicting a human being engaged in sexual activities or exposing sexual organs
- promoting discrimination and harassing or degrading a person or group of individuals based on religion, sex, race, nationality, ethnicity, age or disability
- infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, design rights, database rights, copyrights, third party property rights or content that you may not make available under any law, or in contractual or fiduciary relationships
- including personal or identifying information about another person without the explicit consent of that person
- harassing or causing suffering to any other person
- fraudulent, false, misleading, misinformative or constitutes “bait”
- containing instructions, advice or information that could cause damage or injury to persons, computers or systems
- encouraging the commission of illegal or criminal acts or admits any illegal or criminal act
- constituting or containing “affiliate marketing”, “link referral code”, “spam” or unsolicited commercial advertisements
- constituting or containing any form of advertisement, posted in areas or spaces which are not designated for such purposes
- promoting any illegal service or the marketing of any article the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law
- containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications hardware or equipment
- using misleading email addresses, forged headers, or any other manipulated identifiers to mask and hide the origin of the content.
You also agree NOT to:
- contact the people who requested not to be contacted
- harass, cause problems or inconvenience and do not violate the rights of other users
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or illegal purposes
- use automated means, robots, crawlers, data extraction tools or similar others to download data from the Site – unless expressly permitted by the Site administrators
- post irrelevant or repeated content
- try to access the administration areas, features or functions of the Site or gain unauthorized access to the computer systems of the Site
- engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes quality, interferes with performance or affects the operation of the Site
- use any form of automated device or computer program that allows content to be submitted to the Site without such content being manually entered by its author (an “automatic posting device”), including, but not limited to, the use of any such an automatic posting device to send content in bulk or to automatically send content at regular intervals.
You are fully responsible for any Content you post on the Site, including comments, photos and other media; you agree that your activities on the Site will not violate the current Terms & Conditions and guarantee that you comply with our standards of use. Any unauthorized use of the Site or misuse of any information posted on the Site is strictly prohibited and will be treated accordingly!
Other social networks
Our Site includes features that allow users to interact with various social networks (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Telegram) directly from our Site.
Using the functions of social networks on our Site, you can:
- register on the Site, creating a new account containing certain information imported from the social network of your choice (such as Name, Date of Birth, Avatar)
- log in to your account on the Site
- share content from our Site
- appreciate or evaluate content on our Site
- add direct links to your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. profile on the Site
- share content from social networks on our Site.
You also agree to be fully responsible for the use of any social network in any way; we will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from:
- your use of any third party social networking platform
- any act or omission of any third party social network operator.
Registration and account
You can create an account on the Site by completing and submitting the registration form available on the Site and accessing the verification link in the email we will send you to activate the account. Upon registration you may be required to provide certain relevant personal information, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, date of birth, location, address. The user agrees that the information he provides is true, correct and complete.
You also agree to:
- not allow another person to use your account to access the Site, unless you expressly give that person permission to do so
- contact us immediately (https://www.romaniidepretutindeni.com/contact/) if you discover and acknowledge any unauthorized use of your account
- not use another person’s account to access the Site, unless you have the express permission of that person to do so
- not register and do not use your account for or in connection with the impersonation of a person.
By registering on the Site, you agree to be registered and to have an account created on the entire “Românii de Pretutindeni” Platform. You also agree that by deleting your account from this Site, your account will be deleted from the entire Platform. When registering an account, you agree that all other component sites of the Platform use certain information provided by you, such as username, first name, last name, password, e-mail, regarding the creation of a joint account and a basic profile. Other settings you make on your profile on this Site, such as uploading or changing your profile picture, cover photo, personal description, settings related to your preferences on the Site, or other settings and information, will not have an automatic effect on the other sites of the Platform, as each site has its own and different functionalities, properties and configuration settings. You may not register on the Site if you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions.
If you register for an account on the Site, you will be asked to choose a unique username and password. You are fully responsible for keeping your password confidential. Contact us immediately (https://www.romaniidepretutindeni.com/contact/) if you find out or believe that your password has been discovered and / or stolen! You are responsible for any activity on the Site that results from failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password and for any loss that results from such failures.
You agree that the same login details (username / e-mail + password) provided by you upon registration on the Site, will be registered on all other sites of the Platform and, if you change them:
- on this Site, to have effect and to be modified on all the other sites of the Platform
- on another site of the Platform, to have effect and to be modified on this Site as well.
Deleting or suspending the account
You can delete your account from the Site at any time by accessing the “Delete Account” section of your account settings. You agree that, by deleting your account from the Site, your account will be deleted from the entire “Românii de Pretutindeni” Platform. You will no longer be a member and will no longer be able to access the Platform’s features. Also, when deleting the account, you agree that all content, information, data and activities carried out on any site of the Platform will be permanently deleted, thus becoming irrecoverable! If any type of activity carried out by you on the Site violates the rules of the Site and violates certain clauses of the Terms described in this document, you will receive from us one (1) warning. If you continue to engage in misconduct and accumulate more than three (3) warnings, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to permanently suspend your account on the Platform. Also, if you receive more than five (5) reports from other members of the Site, then you will receive an email informing you that, for a short period of time, your account will be inactive, and you will not be able to access the Site. After reviewing the reports received, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide whether they are well-founded to permanently suspend your account on the Platform or whether you can recover it and resume your work.
All information you provide as part of your personal profile on the Site must be true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading. You are responsible for keeping your personal profile up to date.
You are free to select the visibility of your profile:
- public – all users of the Site, both visitors and registered members, will be able to visit and access your personal profile
- private – only registered members will be able to access your profile.
You can also select how certain information on your personal profile is visible to other users:
- Public – this setting will publicly display the information, both for unregistered users on the Site and for registered ones
- Only me – this setting will only show you the information to you and to no one else
- Site Members – this setting will display information only to registered members on the Site and not to unregistered users
- My friends – this setting will only show information to those in your friends list.
Posts and activity
Registered users (“Members“) have access to additional features and functionalities of use of the Site which may include:
- filling in a detailed personal profile, publishing the profile on the Site and restricting the display of the profile of certain groups or other members
- creating groups, managing, joining or leaving them and distributing information among group members
- sending private messages through the Site to certain groups or other members
- posting and publishing articles, comments, suggestions, questions, ratings, reviews, photos, videos, audio files, documents, surveys (“Posts”, “Activities”)
- participating in Forums, creating topics and / or answers to other members’ topics and questions.
Regarding your posts of any kind, you understand and agree that:
- your post is published in a public social space
- you will be able to be publicly identified after your posts
- you own and control all Content associated with your post or have full authority and permission of the holders of any right, title or interest when you add content to a post
- you are allowed to use the name and image of each identifiable person when you add a post that refers to the personal information of an identifiable person
- we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, to delete, edit, modify, extract or alter any post made by you
- you are solely responsible for the content of the posts you make on the Site
- we are not responsible for behaviour of our members, either on or off the Site, and we cannot guarantee that the information provided by them is true, accurate, complete and updated
- we are not responsible for erroneous, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane, illegal posts that promote crime or invade a person’s privacy, but that we reserve the right to remove such inappropriate posts and to ensure that we keep a public social space as clean and safe as possible
- we cannot guarantee the identity of the members you interact with
- we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the behaviour of other users or their information
- you may be tagged or included in other members’ public posts and that such posts may be critical, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, and we are not responsible for them, but that we may act to remedy them at your written request.
Our rights to use your content
We do not assume any responsibility and we will not be liable for any damage or viruses that may infect your computer or other goods as a result of accessing or using this Site, or for any download of any material, information, text, image, video or audio file on this Site.
Communication with users
The users of the Site have the possibility to contact us through the contact form present on the Site (https://www.romaniidepretutindeni.com/contact). Users can contact us to request information about certain services, to request or propose offers, to consult our opinion on various topics, to benefit from personalized services, to facilitate certain processes in browsing the Site, to receive a solution regarding a certain technical difficulty or for other topics relevant to the use of our Site. Users agree that, only depending on the communication topic and strictly for its resolution, they may be asked for certain additional information or personal data that will remain confidential, between the user and us. Initiating the contact is your consent us to get in touch with you, to be provided with certain information, to receive details about your subject or any other requested information. You also agree to send us and communicate further information relevant to your request, without being a newsletter.
Third party content, sites and services
If you believe that certain material on the Site has been copied and published in a manner that is invasive of your privacy or that constitutes an infringement of your copyright or that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any other way, please contact us and send us a notification through the contact form https://www.romaniidepretutindeni.com/contact/, in which please include the following:
- the identity of the material on the Site that you claim infringes your copyright, intellectual property or invades your privacy, in sufficient detail so that we can locate it on the Site
- your statement that you believe that the use in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- your statement that, under penalty of perjury, (i) the above information in your notice is correct and (ii) that you are the owner of the copyright involved or that you are authorized to act on that owner’s behalf
- your physical or electronic signature.
A copy of your notice will be sent to the user who posted and published the material specified in the notice, regarding his determination to delete that post and for an amicable settlement of the dispute. Otherwise, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to the user, to remove content that constitutes an infringement of privacy, copyright or intellectual property rights. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make material misstatements in a notice. Thus, if you are not sure that the material located on the Site violates your rights, you should consider, first, consulting a lawyer.
Reporting Violation of Terms
We have no obligation to monitor the use of our Site by users. In any case, you confirm and agree that we reserve the right to monitor from time to time any information transmitted or received through our Site for operational or any other purpose. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to such monitoring. We also reserve the right to disclose, at any time, any information posted in any area of the Site, as necessary, to satisfy any legal, regulatory or governmental request, or to refuse a post or to remove any information or materials that we, in our sole discretion, consider and find unacceptable, inappropriate and / or violate this Agreement.
Disclaimer of warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES IS FULLY ON YOUR OWN RISK, AND OUR LIABILITY (“WARRANTY”) IS LIMITED WHEN YOU USE THE SITE. BY USING THE SITE, IT IS UNDERSTANDED AND ACCEPTED TO PROVIDE ITS “AS IS” OR “AS MUCH AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SITE OR THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND THIS AGREEMENT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, ALLIGNMENT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FAILURE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR ACCESSED BY ANY LINK ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN ANY GOOD OR SERVICE, WARRANTY THAT ANY GOOD OR SERVICE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS DESCRIPTION OR ACCORDING TO THE COLORS, TEXTURES AND OTHER DETAILS. WE ALSO DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OF THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED AND REMEDY IN A SHORT TIME. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, INCLUDING POSTS MADE BY EMPLOYEES, EMPLOYERS OR AGENTS WHO ARE NOT AUTHORIZED ADMINISTRATORS OF OUR SITE. THE CONTENT POSTED BY OTHER USERS IS NOT MANDATORY EDITED BY US AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT OUR POINTS OF VIEW, CONCEPTS OR POSITIONS IN WHICH OUR SITE OR SERVICES FOLLOW. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS OF THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR HOST. FOR NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, RECEIVED BY YOU FROM US, WE SHALL NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY IN ANY WAY IF IT IS NOT MADE EXPRESSLY.
The above does not affect warranties that cannot be excluded or limited in accordance with applicable law. We make no representation that the material and / or content offered on our site or related services is applicable or appropriate for use in all jurisdictions.
Limitation of liability
IN NO CASE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES RESULT FROM THE USE OR ABUSE OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES, THEIR SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OR TERMINATION. THIS LIMITATION WILL ALSO APPLY TO DAMAGES SUFFERED DUE TO THE USE OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, THROUGH ITS SERVICES OR LINKS ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS DUE TO ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH OR PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, THROUGH ITS SERVICES OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SITE.
The above does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited in accordance with applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and dismiss the Site, its administrators, teams, officers, branches, affiliates, successors, proxies, directors, agencies and service providers from any claim, including attorney’s fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or resulting from the Content that you post, publish or make available through the Site or its services, your use of the Site, your breach of the Terms, of any of the statements and warranties in this Agreement by you or in violation of any rights of another person.
Limitations on the services provided through the site
You understand and agree that, at any time, we may set limits on your use of the services provided through the Site, including the maximum number of days your content will be stored on the Site, the maximum number and size of posts, messages, articles, photos, videos, audio files or documents or any other type of Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Site and the frequency with which you can access the Site. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any content transmitted by the Site. You also agree that we reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof), with or without prior notice to you, and that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Site services.
Termination of services
By this document, you agree that we have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to delete or deactivate your account, to block your email address or IP address, or to terminate your access or use of the Site (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and to permanently delete and remove any content posted by you on the Site, for any reason, including, but not limited to, the ability to consider that you have acted against our Terms & Conditions. You also agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. You agree not to attempt to use the Site after the suspension. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the properties, content and functionality of the Site or we may terminate your use of the Site at any time without notice or liability to you. Changing or terminating these terms will not affect or lead to the termination or modification of any other existing agreements you may have with us.